Please note that J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time when deemed necessary.
By using our website (https://jgonzalezlawfirm.com/), you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Information We Collect
You have the right to NOT disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you choose not to share certain information with us, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys’ website(s) collect various types of information, including but not limited to:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, and email address.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
- On occasion, we may collect non-personal, anonymous demographic information such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system. This data is collected to ensure that we are able to provide superior quality services.
Please rest assured that this site only collects personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed forms, and emails. It is the intent of any J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys website to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys collects data for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- To better understand the needs of clients and to provide them with the services they have requested;
- To fulfill our obligations and legitimate interest for improving our services and products;
- To send out promotional emails containing information we think clients and subscribers may like, only when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you with surveys or to participate in other types of market research we perform, if we have your consent to do so;
- To accommodate our website according to the online behavior and personal preferences of our users and clients.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary or as permitted. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- The duration of time that your personal information remains relevant;
- The duration of time that is needed to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations to a client;
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or organizations;
- The type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer/client lists and/or names to any third parties.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Please be aware that J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys uses various third-party social media features including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and other interactive programs, platforms, and softwares. These sites may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly, and these services are governed by the privacy policies of those providers and are not within J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys’ control.
Disclosure of Information
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys may not use or disclose the information provided to us by you except under certain circumstances, including:
- As needed to provide the services or products you have requested;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In aggregated form with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot be reasonably determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys and its affiliates.
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys maintains and reserves the right to contact clients if needed for non-marketing purposes (including alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public platforms as a means to post a notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to affiliates and other websites. J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys does not claim nor accept responsibility for the privacy policies, practices, and/or procedures that these other websites have in place.
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our websites, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of our web pages.
While we use encryption and other measures to protect the sensitive information transmitted online, we also work diligently to protect the information of our customers and users offline. Only J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
In addition, the computers and servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information that we have access to.
J. Gonzalez Injury Attorneys also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communication to build users’ trust and confidence, and to protect personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
Telephone number: (956) 275-3480
2120 Oakland Ave